Spiritual Thoughts pt 2

      Firstly, I am very theosophical in my beliefs, and many would consider my ideas pagan at the core; but I do believe in Jesus Christ as the savior of mankind and only through him and his tale of ultimate forgiveness and compassion can one "level up" in consciousness. But just like everything else in the world, religion has too been pervaded for a long time. Heaven and Hell are states of mind. Furthermore, they are dimensional states of consciousness: thus the truth behind so-called "prison of the mind". 
      When I was 15 I had a lucid dream that changed my life forever. This is a story I will go in depth on later but for now to say it simply the dream was more real than reality itself. That feeling terrified me and changed me, but more importantly left me to ponder for years what I had experienced. When I was in college I explained the experience in full detail to a friend who then told me to just google my experience. I found very many stories that matched my experience even to the most minute detail and what people were saying is that basically I had extended my consciousness into a higher realm of thinking, a higher dimensional consciousness, higher vibratory frequencies, which is why during the experience I felt light as a feather. For now the main point of this story is that I saw all my past and future lives right in front of me laid out and organized. Ever since then reincarnation has been an undeniable aspect of the cycle of life, and CYCLES are very important to me. See I have a keen eye for spotting cycles. This is why Druidism is one of my favorite repertoires of knowledge and practice. 
      The more you begin to notice the cycles, the better you prepare yourself for these cycles within the universe. These cycles create the harmonies in which we thrive as Earthlings. With the vibratory resonance of all things, LIFE really is a beautiful musical composition perfectly played by the Maestro. 

          Twitter: @TheRealKidChad
         Site: KidChad.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

See Source

Gratitude